You started a business and everyone told you that you had to have a website. So you hired someone to do it, or maybe you even did it yourself. You think it looks pretty good, but no one is visiting and the sales just aren’t coming in. Something isn’t right, but you don’t really know what.
You know you need to make some changes, but you’re not sure where to start. Do you start over on your own? Hire a web designer? A copywriter? If only you had someone to tell you what exactly what needs to be done.
That’s where I can help.
I’ve been building websites for over 8 years and have a background in both design and marketing. I can identify what is working on your website and pinpoint the biggest opportunities for improvement.
I’ll provide you with valuable feedback to help you improve the look and feel of your site, as well as identify any roadblocks that may be keeping your readers from taking action. Usually, just a few small changes can have a big impact.
As a result of your Website Review, you’ll have actionable steps to improve your website.
- Specific feedback on the 4 most important pages on your website (Home page, About page, Contact page, and Services or Blog).
- An SEO audit to highlight areas where you can improve your visibility in search results.
- Color and design improvements to make sure your website attracts the clients you are hoping for.
- Technical improvements to help your visitors have the best experience possible.
Your Website Review includes:
The Website Profile
Because each review is customized to meet your specific needs, we’ll go over a few questions so I can zero in on exactly what you expect from your website.
I’ll ask some big questions: What are your dreams and goals for your business? Who are you trying to reach? What do you need your website to do for you? With these details in hand, I’ll be able to tell you exactly what needs to happen to make sure your website readers understand your business and are ready to buy.
If there is a specific area on your website that you have concerns about, be sure to let me know so I can make sure you get the feedback you need.
The Website Review Process
When your review is scheduled, I’ll dig into your website to evaluate the design elements and functional pieces. Do things make sense? Is there a logical “next step” that leads visitors through your website to eventually buy from you? I’ll offer solutions or changes to improve the performance and help you reach your goals.
The Final Product
- Narrated video: A tour of your website as your website visitor sees it. I’ll discuss the pages and elements as they are viewed, highlight areas that are doing great, and point out those that can use some extra help.
- Report and recommendations: A written summary of the website review with a list of recommendations and action steps you can take to improve your website.
After you have had a couple of days to watch the video and review the report, we’ll schedule a 30 minute call to discuss the recommendations and answer any remaining questions you may have.
Your website CAN help you accomplish your business goals!
So how do we get started?
- Follow this link to complete your Website Profile. Payment will be required when the form is submitted to reserve your spot.
- Within 24 hours, you’ll get a personal acknowledgement email from me, letting you know exactly when your website review has been scheduled and when you can expect your report to be delivered (usually just 2-3 days).
- I’ll deliver your report and video. You’ll have a couple of days to look over it, then we’ll get on the phone to answer any questions you have.
Have questions before you buy? Just email me!